Monday, April 27, 2009

I've been tagged....5 THINGS

5 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Moving back to Mesa from Scottsdale
2. Became best friends again with elementary friend, M. Merrill (now Meagan Horne)
3. Playing softball, tennis and basketball at Brimhall Jr. High
4. Door bell ditching people in Meagan's neighborhood
5. Trying to steal a friend's boyfriend away haha ;)

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Prepare and study for our Sociology Monday Night Quiz at Heathers with Kimberly and Kelly.
2. Hit up the gym!
3. Find a new job!
4. Watch the new episode of The Hills with Kevin
5. Schedule an appointment with nursing advisor at ASU

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Buy myself a Range Rover, and Kevin a boat.
2. Buy a new house!
3. Take a trip with Kevin to Italy or Greece
4. Get a new ward robe, of course
5. Save the rest :)
5 places I have lived...
1. Backus Road on Lindsey and Brown where I grew up as a little kid
2. Scottsdale with my mom
3. Lindsey and Southern when I came back to Mesa and went to Brimhall
4. Queen Creek with my grandpa
5. Phoenix
6. This includes the times I lived at Heathers for 2 weeks, Kats for about a month and Jaimes for about a month.

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years...
1. Graduated from ASU
2. Be working as a nurse in a hospital
3. Maybe be preag....
4. Living in a nice home
5. Still hanging out with the girls, and acting like we're still in high school, sometimes jr high

5 people I tag...
1. Becca Stark
2. Kim Fontes
3. Lindsey Johnson
4. Kevin Holt
5. Kenzi Fackrell

1 comment:

Kat said...

You have no need to worry that in 5 years we will still be acting like we are in junior high. hah I have no doubts about that!