Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wedding Pics!!!

I am so excited to finally post pics from the wedding day!!! It was amazing. I do have to say THANK YOU to my ever so talented family. You guys are awesome! Seriously, they know how to throw a party. It was such an amazing day. Enjoy!











He was just so HAPPY that i let him hold the bouquet I guess...








My mom and I








kev and his super cute sisters



kev's parents



all the bridesmaids, minus my sister, and the groomsmen



Kevin's HUGE fam!!!



I absolutely love this beautiful family!!! Suzie, although my aunt, will always be like a sister to me.



And same goes for Stephanie! Those two pretty much raised me!




Let's be honest...this family is sooo dang cute! LOVE you guys!






This little lady, my sister, is my best friend!







We all barely fit in the frame!









We are a bunch of crazy girls!!!




I freaken LOVE these girls!!!


My aunt, Shelley; cousin, Lindsey; sister; and two other aunts, Suzanne and Stephanie. We all are pretty much like SISTERS.







I never got any of the cheesecakes or any of the other yummy food, but I heard it was delicious!












lovers? or friends?



the party was hoppin!
















Yeah, it got really chilly!








All girls decorating the just-married-truck!











We all got a little crazy dancing







And off to the Buttes!

5 comments:

✿J♥ Ming✿ said...

im just passby, just drop to say hi and congrate!! u r having an awesome wedding party!!!

Anonymous said...

I havent seen you since high school.. but it looks like you did good! He's cute! Congratulations, being married is fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Karson just told me you two had a blog. You both look amazing in your photos!

Heather Larson said...

Lovers or friends? you made me LOL'ed. dis pictures are cute. Congrats on the marriage!:)

Kat said...

yay, I love them all! Your wedding was so stinkin fun. Let's have another. And as for that pic...definitely lovers.