Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Soundtrack


Rarely do I find a soundtrack where almost all of the songs are good, but movies such as Dan in Real Life, The Last Kiss ( no, I never saw it), and 500 Days of Summer have awesome soundtracks. I so happened to go see 500 Days of Summer with two of my friends (Becca and Katelyn) this past Saturday and I am in love! Such a good movie with AMAZING soundtrack (Thanks to Becs for reccommending). Its sooooooo good! Also, there are a few hilarious parts...Go See It!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I totally knew that once I clicked on your update it was gonna be from this movie!!! It seriously is such a good soundtrack and movie! I loved it!

Heather Larson said...

It is a real good soundtrack. So good in fact that you should check out my blog music. we are twin music playlist-ers!

Vanessa and Kevin said...

I know, I noticed that. I guess we have always had the same GOOD taste in music...

The Heaps said...

SO fun to find your blog. I happened to be on Aaron and Melissa's and noticed your name! How are you? Hope you are enjoying married life. I am excited to read about your life now!

The Heaps said...

This is your cousin Jamie by the way!