Friday, April 17, 2009

Joshua Radin!

On Thursday night, Heather, Becca and I got the chance to go to a free concert/block party in downtown Scottsdale for Joshua Radin! It was such a fun night and there were a few other artists that opened for Joshua Radin that turned out to be really good!



We started the night with dinner at Nello's




As always, it was dang good!


The first to play was a band called Try Me Bicycle. They were really good if you like that indie style of music.







The lead singer was such a cutie. And after they played a girl named, Meiko, performed. I just don't have any pictures of her. She was so cute! I definately recommend her music.



After Meiko, then Joshua Radin came on! He was amazing!





















It was late and we got a little crazy on the way home.

3 comments:

Kat said...

you girls are crazy. and look pretty cute. sad I couldn't come but glad you girls had fun!

Heather Larson said...

yayaya for Josh (my boyfriend.) ps. love the music on the blog!

Kenzlee Adair said...

I'm so jealous! i love joshua radin!!! looks like you girls had so much fun! how's the married life girl??