Thursday, December 10, 2009

So Long, So Long....


Goodbye ASU. It was fun/agonizing/rewarding:
-experiencing college on your campuses
-meeting people
-learning a few {valuable}things
-pulling all-nighters in your libraries and study rooms
-getting a few parking tickets
-surviving the lectures taught by boring professors
-enjoying the awesome ones :)
-getting accused for "cheating" in my psych 101 class (very first semester) when I really wasn't...I just accidentally left my study guide on my lap {haha Heather and Katelyn-good times}
-taking creepy phone pics of attractive Dr. Short
-classes with Kimberly Fontes (how would have I gotten through Anatomy without her!)
-study parties at Heather's with Kim and Kelly (with the company of Kat and Becca to harrass us at times)
-getting to know the amazing institute teachers
-paying for your expensive books
-And being able to take all of the knowledge and experiences with me
So, I may be done with my last semester at ASU, but I still have nursing school to complete at MCC to get that RN license, and then a BSN (bachelor in science of nursing) to pick up at ASU. I still have quite a while until I'm completely done (because of the long waiting list), but I'll no longer be taking classes at ASU, which is sad after 2.5 years being a student there.
It definitely was fun, and I'm sure the nursing program at MCC will be just as great.

4 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

:) i like this. I was sad to leave BYU too, but its so much more rewarding being in your program, and learning things that you will need to know for the rest of your life. congrats van!!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Vanessa! I had no idea you were going to be starting nursing school/quitting the ASU/become an adult! O van im so happy for you! Remember you and I used to discuss nursing endeavors in high school and what and HOW! I am so so excited for you you are totally doing it AND I heard the MCC program is incredible! So awesome love im excited to hear about this new adventure:) love you!

Heather Larson said...

This long list of good times at ASU really made think about all the good times we've had together. Good ole Robbie Short, Study date nights, and harassing each other via FB while being in the same room. I will miss you at ASU even though I never see you but I love you and your Christmas tree is so pretty. Tell Kevy good job! And does he like the Snuggie????!!!!:)

Kat said...

awwww...good times in Psych 101. I miss Robbie Short! That seems like such a long time ago and I miss when we were freshman and all small and innocent! We've grown so much. Yay for being adults and being grown up!