Monday, December 21, 2009

My Only Wish (This Christmas)

No, it's not for any particular gift; rather, to just be able to get everything done in time!


This year definitely has been one of the busiest! There just has been so much going on - so many christmas get-togethers and parties. And not including my big list of to-do's. But it really has been one of my favorite Christmases, probably because there has been so many fun things going on!


Here's a little recap:

It's started out with the Phoenix Electric Parade. It's my uncle, Jeff's, tradition to go every year.



Then, there was our Annual Christmas Party with my friends. We always do Secret Santa and make a yummy dinner.
















Each of us brought stockings and stocking stuffers for each other.



And we also opened each other's gift from their Secret Santa.




One of my gifts from Heather was this Snuggie. I love it!!





These were our yummy bread bowls with soup we had for dinner



It was a really fun night!



My grandpa just had a big get together this past Saturday to go for a bus ride with my whole family around the valley to go look at Christmas lights. Oh, there was also a petting zoo there as well :)

Yes, that's a lama. There were also goats, chickens, a pig, rabbits, and a calf; all of which were completely friendly and would totally let you pick them up.


This is in front of my grandpa's house, right before we all got on the bus to go look at lights. His was pretty decked out too.


A few of my cousins.





These houses were from the ever so popular Cherry Lane in Chandler. The whole street puts up a ton of decorations and lights.












This is my amazing grandpa! :)



We went to some other spots in Gilbert, Queen Creek and Chandler. Our last stop was the Mesa Temple, my favorite.





The three wisemen were always my favorite at the Temple lights.









Kev and I have been spending more time on his new quad lately, now that my semester is over. Here are some pictures from when Kev's brother, Neal, came along with us. He took us to this place in the West Valley that was really fun and overlooked the city.
















So, as you can see, it's been a pretty eventful holiday so far, but there is still more to come! I still have soooo many cookies to make for people, present wrapping, some last minute shopping and still have two more family Christmas parties! I love it though. Christmas has been really fun this year. It comes and goes way too fast for my liking. And I'm excited to spend Christmas with Kev this year.


Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

wooow you have had a packed christmas! i love how cute you and the other girls are and i'm glad you still do your annual christmas party

Elise said...

I love the snuggie. Awesome.

Kat said...

aw, your gramps is awesome. I want to ride around on a bus to see lights! and hey, take me quad riding someday :) happy new year!