Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3rd Annual...

Girls' Christmas Party.  This past Saturday, my friends and I got together for our Annual Christmas Party.  It was a fun-filled night with a yummy dinner, gifts exchanged, games and lots of laughing and good company.  This year, mainly because it was my turn to host the party, I actually got around to making a wreath and garland and putting up some decorations.  I hope as we get older, and more busy with our lives, we will be able to keep up this holiday tradition :)



























































5 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

This is precious! I miss you gals. Everyone looks so good! and baby cash is getting so big!

Kat said...

this was the partay of the year. your house looked amazing. props to you!

love you!

PoppyCreations said...

Your Christmas Decorations are so cute!! Hopefully we will see you guys on Sunday :)

The Heaps said...

Looks like fun!
And your decorations are darling.

Becca said...

And then...the cactus came home...